Wow, looks great and seems like a really impressive work! I admire how you base
it on services one of the most undervalued features in GNUstep.

One question though: Would it be possible to merge back the forked applications
(Addresses and BatMon) to GAP? If you two need a tie breaker to decide on which
version to use, I am willing to volunteer.

Cheers
Fred