| We've got confirmation that July 30 is OK, so the BLU annual BBQ will be held
| on Saturday, July 30, 2011.

It looks like someone ordered good weather for the BLU BBQ, sunny and
in  the  upper 80s.  We were getting low on charcoal, so I just got a
new bag.  I'm also freezing a bunch of containers of  water  for  the
cooler, though it might help if someone got a bag or two of ice cubes
to add to the mixture.

So we expect everyone around 1 pm tomorrow.

--
Give someone a program, frustrate them for a day.
Teach someone to program, frustrate them for a lifetime.