Say the thug Bob has a fidelity statement of Carl.  It says there is
$434,211.12 in Carl's account (this is certainly not my situation).  Bob is
going to keep Carl kidnapped for a week, so long as the money gets
transferred to Bob's island account.

Carl has been worried about this type of situation.  He has separate email
addresses.  c...@theworld.com is the real username in lastpass that goes to
all the sites and allows him to work.  car...@gmail.com is the address to a
bogus lastpass account.  It does have a username and a password.  The edit
page does appear to have a lot of stuff on it.  But it doesn't work.  Carl
swears at f---ing lastpass and fidelity.  It is a long password (he shows
it Bob), but it doesn't work.  There is a history of the passwords too, a
fake one, but still, Carl and Bob spend 20 minutes using the 6 passwords
without f---ing lastpass piece of crap software trying to get in, all to no
avail.

Bob says, go here:
https://fps.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fps/Fidelity/RtlCust/Resolve/Init

Last 4 digist of your SSN
First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth
Next

We've verified your identity

   - Look Up Your Username
   <https://fps.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fps/Fidelity/RtlCust/SetACI/Entry>

You will need to enter your current password.

*Note:* If you forgot your password, please contact a representative
at 800-544-0187.

All the passwords will not work.  You need to contact a representative.
With Bob on the phone, it would then depend on how stringent the policies
were to getting the login info.