On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:35 AM, David Rosenstrauch <dar...@darose.net>
wrote:

I ran into this same issue with my Lantronix Spider KVM recently, and was
> pleasantly surprised to find out that the KVM allowed me to run the remote
> access app as either applet or JavaWS, effectively making this a non-issue
> for me.

Interesting. I also have a couple of Lantronix Spider KVMs, and accessing
them via firefox has always seemed clumsy.

How would I go about using javaws to access the KVMs? Is there a good
tutorial that explains it?

Email j...@blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6