On 2/14/2018 10:36 AM, Kent Borg wrote:
> If your answer to my "This is ridiculous!" were "Yes, but it works.",
> that would be one thing. But this stuff doesn't work particularly well,

Yes, it does work well, but not necessarily from your perspective.

It works well from the development and deployment side. It works well
from that side because WebKit has achieved what Sun attempted with Java:
ubiquity. That's very appealing to any developer who wants their code
everywhere and doesn't want to deal with however many bajillion ports.

I'm not suggesting that this is how it should be. Just saying how it is.
YMMV.

--
Rich P.