On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@openoffice.org> wr
ote:
> Just want to point to an interview I recently gave on a Mexican podcast
> regarding the libreoffice project and the Document Foundation. The interv
iew
> is in spanish and starts on the minute 21.
> http://www.alexandrocolorado.com/wordpress/?pƒ6

Thanks for the interview and congratulations.

But I think you should have stressed a bit more the importance of the
Document Foundation and LibreOffice. It's not just a fork, we are
brining the community and the product to the 21st century! This is one
small step for a seagull but one giant leap for mankind(*)

(*) Copyright 2010 by Jesús Corrius.

--
Jesús Corrius
http://www.corrius.org