On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Mike Houben <m...@crazyhstudio.net> wrote:

> what do you don't like about our GUI?

I like the present GUI just fine, and I hate the new MS GUI. I particularly
like the ease with which the toolbars can be customized, because the default
selection of tools is much different from the one I use.

It would be nice if someone would create some more tool icons for those menu
items currently without icons. I always include Column Break and Page Break
on a toolbar, and I have to select from the unassigned icons, none of which
are just right.

It might be good if, when a person runs LO the first time that a document be
loaded which has some basic instruction for customizing the toolbars. It
should also include direction to both Tools / Options and Tools /
AutoCorrect Options for setting personal preferences.

Lane
--
Lane Lester
The Web Doctor <http://www.the-web-doctor.com/>