Larry,

Larry Gusaas wrote on 2010-10-10 03.14:
Having to jump through hoops like this and getting responses like yours
lowers my desire to have any thing to do with Document Foundation

please understand that we're all working hard on making things happen. As you can imagine, a lot of things happen at the moment, and issues with GMANE are really low-priority.

I already dropped them an e-mail and will see what I can do, but it won't speed up things if we hear sentences like above.

So, everyone, stay relaxed and tuned for the things to come!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880