On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 17:26 +0100, Zaphod Feeblejocks wrote:
> Greetings, friends.
>
> Have a look at:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP0MM5sZbUc&feature=player_embedded
>
> Looks like Microsoft are getting scared - why else would they go to the
> hassle of FUDding OOo?

What we need is a port of OOo to Android. That would really start to get
the paranoia going. Since Intel is porting Android to x86 it is obvious
that Android will move up into the laptop and desktop space. If we don't
get OOo/LO onto Android we could be relegated to a tiny minority use in
a few years time.

--
Ian
Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications