On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:39 AM, timofonic timofonic
<timofo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm not sure what one of the two mailing lists suits best, so I reply
> in both because it may have different topis on each thread.
>
> Oracle's OpenOffice (oOO) is going to participate in the Libre
> Software World Conference (LSWC).
>
> LSWC is the spiritual sucessor of the Open Source World Conference
> (OSWC), that got canceled 20 days before celebration due to supossed
> economical issues. LSWC replaces this event and will be celebated at
> 27 October in Malaga (Andalucia, Spain, Europe).
>
> I would like to inform you about this and if there are any plans in
> respect to it. Maybe a group of volunteers can come in with some The
> Document Foundation's LibreOffice T-shirts (you can send me the logo
> in vectorized version, PDF and such is preferred), for example ;)
>
> http://www.libresoftwareworldconference.org
>
> Sorry for saying it too late, but I checked the program today
> (http://www.libresoftwareworldconference.org/index.php/en/about-the-conference/agenda).

I was invited to the OSWC to give an official presentation about The
Document Foundation.

Unfortunately, I had to change my plans and now it's impossible for me
to attend the LSWC. I will be happy to attend the conference next year
if we can know the dates a few months in advance.

Thanks Microsoft and friends for ruining my trip :(

--
Jesús Corrius <je...@softcatala.org>
Document Foundation founding member

--