Le 2010-10-30 06:42, jonathon a écrit :
On 10/29/2010 07:59 PM, Robert Derman wrote:

  I would like to see Writer add a "Typewriter Mode" that turns off ALL the
automation of Styles and lets
  you do a totally manual formatted document.

if that is all you want, why not just use vi, or emaacs?

jonathon

Well, I think this line of discussion is all in trying to add functionality to the suite. I would too welcome a "Typewriter Mode". This would only be a very "non-feature" mode and turned on/off with a button in the menu.

Using vi or emaacs would still need learning a new set of commands.

Or we could all retreat back to pencil and paper. Calamus or quill anyone? LOL

Marc