Quoting T. J. Brumfield:

In all fairness, Android tablets could become a large emerging market, but
Windows is still by far the predominant market.

But how many people will use them for heavy-duty word processing,
spreadsheeting and presenting? LO/OO is a heavy-duty package for
heavy-duty work, after all.

I've tried typing on my stepson's iPad (on the couple of occasions
when I've been able to prise it from his grip) and it's hopeless.
OK for Web surfing, short e-mails, etc, but tablet ergonomics are
completely unsuited for serious work. Even laptops are dubious
(nasty keyboards, small screens, etc).

P.