Hi Frank!

Am Samstag, den 06.11.2010, 09:37 -0500 schrieb Frank Esposito:
> Although I have been a OO user for many years, I never really cared about
> the development of the project because I thought Sun would never listen to
> just one person. Then when Oracle bought Sun, I gave up on the product
> entirely. Now however, with the document foundation, I actually see a real
> chance that input from someone like me can actually help the project.

Great!

> So I would like to help. Where can I submit bugs for Libre Office??

<fun> Well, I hope you talk about submitting bug reports - from my
personal point-of-view, we don't need more bugs at the moment. </fun>

The information is documented in the wiki - maybe you should skip all
the content that seems weird to you:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

Bye,
Christoph