Hi Alexandro,

On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 21:12 -0600, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> I agree with that point however this toolkit is GPL

        LGPL.

>  and also has a dynamic of being adopted by other mobile
> platforms like meego.

        Wait - I think I worked on that ;-)

> Just to weight the pros and con on the topic of separating
> the engine from the toolkit and adopting into other toolkits.

        Really - I would leave the technical issues here to the dev team, we
are well aware of the options and stumbling blocks here.

        The plan to keep, and improve the existing VCL abstraction for the next
year or so makes a lot of sense I believe.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot