On Tuesday 09 November 2010 00:02, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
> Þann mán  8.nóv 2010 19:57, skrifaði Friedrich Strohmaier:
> > Does anyone know a good link to mailinglist netiquette or is there
> > already setup a project related wiki page which can be linked to
> > instead of appending learn2quote?
>
> Incredibly many rewrites are based on this one:
> RFC 1855: <http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html#3>

Obviously too long to read ,-)

Why don't we think of 10 short Zen like rules?

Remember how discussion started about contribution rules for OOoWiki[1].

We only should adapt them a bit and add the most important Quoting and
Not-Top-posting rules, that's it. The shorter the better. People are
constructive. They don't like (too heavy) rules.

My 2¢

Nino
[1]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Wiki_Contribution_Guidelines&oldid=159480