Hi Marc,

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 14:04 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
> Le 2010-11-15 11:21, Michael Meeks a écrit :
> > - nevertheless the mroe templates we have, the more people we have
> > interested in fixing our template browse / selection UI issues I
> > hope ;-)
..
> The Drupal LO website has worked on a template section.

        Oh cool ! :-)

>  Would you like  to visit the site and see if your concerns are still
> valid? We are still able to change or modify at this point. Now is the
> time to test-try and  commment/critique.
..

        Was this a LibreOffice template file development place so people can
up-load their templates ? or ...

> You can go to: http://www.libreofficeaustralia.org/ , register for an
> account, you will get a password through email.

        Looks interesting. However - I'm slightly worried that 'Develop' is no
longer a top-level item. We -really- want to continue to encourage more
and more people to get involved developing the product, and in
particular diving into the code and helping to clean it up.

        As such, I'd -really- love to stick with a top-level, one-click
"Develop" top-level, that will take people to a page showing them how to
get the code, and get involved hacking :-)

        HTH,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot