> You were responding *my* mail not referring to my contents.
> Friedrich

I am new to this mailing list thing. I use Gmail and I reply by
clicking the 'reply' space at the very bottom of the conversation
list.
How are you able to tell which message I reply to? And what should I
be doing to ensure that the message gets to it's intended target?
But thanks for the tip.

Yes I was most defininately referring to Rene's comments.
I have experienced a similar type of arrogance amongst 2 other open
source projects, one of which was resolved quickly and resolutely by
it's members actively denouncing such attitudes within the community.

Thanks again,
Michael Wheatland