> I just have to respond to this, I hate forums or anything else that
> required the use of PASSWORDS!!!  I already have 10 times too many
> passwords to remember or keep track of and I want absolutely NO more.
> Frankly I wish the entire computer and software industry would flush the
> whole idea of passwords down the loo and come up with something else
> entirely.

I totally agree. Having to create an account and to log in is usually enough
to make most people give up (I haven't registered to Bugzilla...)

That is why I suggested on another topic that posting would only require a
valid email and solving a captcha (to avoid bots and spam). The same could
be applied to the support forum.