Le 2010-12-01 17:29, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Le 30/11/2010 23:13, Dr. Bernhard Dippold a écrit :
>> Hi Carl, Leif , all
>>
>> Carl Symons wrote:

>> At least if this combination is the only one we offer.
>>
>> Non-English speaking people need installers in their own language.
> Yes of course.
>
> Is there any chance that the installer could be in the lang pack instead
> of in the core application ?
> The user would download the pack lang in his prefered language and
> install it. So the installer asks the user the permission to download or
> to provide the path to the main application and, when it's done, install
> it using localized dialogs.
>
> Best regards
> JBF

I think that the language packs should remain unchanged as they are
often downloaded to enhance people's installation. For example, on my
OOo installations at home I have the regular Eng; UK Eng; French and
Spanish language packs. The installer would have been downloaded 3 times
for nothing as all I wanted was the language pack.

Marc