Hi Stefan, *,

Stefan Weigel schrieb:
> Am 06.12.2010 12:21, schrieb Sebastian Spaeth:
>> On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:52:25 +0100, Stefan Weigel wrote:
>>> Try the other download page
>>> http://www.test.libreoffice.org/download/

I get:
Page not found
Sorry, it seems you were trying to access a page that doesn't exist.

>> BTW, any chance to sqitch to to that very soon? It shouldn't hard to
>> replicate the static content that we have there right now and it
>> would modifying/improving the content so much easier...

I wonder whether it will be published at all.
I think we should publish right now as is and complete "under traffic",
considering a website never beeing perfect. :o))

> Well, someone just changed http://www.test.libreoffice.org/download/
> and made downloading again very inconvenient.

> The convenient script can still be found here
> http://s132649167.online.de/LibO_test/sw_download.php

There is also one more draft here:
http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780/home/download-and-sub/

Gruß/regards