Hi all
I want to raise a toipic that I find quite important, and that his how to handle support. In my opinion we need to address the large business and organisations and they require support, even international support with one contact point.
This could also be a nice source of revenue
Oracle is starting to sell support from denmark in scandinavia and thus it is important that we address this issue as soon as possible. I know Norwegian orrganisations buying support from denmar (oracle) because we cant offer sufficent response

Karl