On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great job! Is there a timeframe for this to replace the current home page?
> BTW - your placeholder theme looks fine.  I think you could allow the
> regular users to choose from a range of builtin themes.  I build for
> readability and comprehension and many themes mar those goals.

Thanks for the feedback,

There is a proposal from Carlos Jenkins regarding the theme which is
currently under review within the design team mailing list.
IMO Carlos' theme is quite clean and does a good job in maintaining
readability while having a modern feel.
Please have a look at the proposal and feel free to give feedback
either here, on the design list or on the website mailing list.
http://www.cjenkins.net/files/LibO_Website_Design_Proposal_DrupalDevTeam.tar.gz

The timeframe for implementing a Drupal based community site is
dependent on the time it takes to establish high quality customized
work flows for the project teams. We are working through the
documentation workflow at the moment and an 'idea generation' /
'brainstorm' / Feature request tool is being developed so as to have a
structured tool that we can coordinate longer term improvements of
LibreOffice.

Thanks for the interest and any more feedback is welcomed.
Michael Wheatland