On 11-01-09 10:11 AM, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think that we should have a webpage where Linux distributions who are
> packaging LibO, could list what changes they made compared to the
> "official" build by TDF.
>
> I see two main advantages :
> - for users and helpers : they will know easier if a problem comes from
> LibO or from packaging
> - for QA : it will be easier to know if a test done, for example on a
> version from Ubuntu PPA, may be consider as valid or not for LibO from a
> general point of view.
>
> Last but not least, that will increase transparency : we will know what
> we are talking about when we will talk about LibreOffice. ;-)
>
> So, is it a good idea to ask the Linux distributions to publish the
> changes they made to the official build ?
>
> Best regards
> JBF

For Ubuntu most of the information reagrding its LibO package can be
found or obtained on the corresponding "needs-packagin" bug:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/651124

Cheers,

Fabian

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/