On 11-01-17 02:56 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
> Hi community,
>
> a new year has started - at least for some of us, and I'll take a new
> attempt of finishing the footers of the List emails.
>
> We decided to have an additional line containing a link to a project
> wikipage providing posting guidelines like netiquette/quoting and other
> helpful informaition.
>
> Some of the valued readers of my former mails in this matter intended to
> setup such a page.
>
> There is already one from the german language project:
>
> As I'm not familiar with naming conventions of the wikipages it would
> help just to have the URL this page's place corresponding to the obove
> mentioned german one.
>
> Can someone provide help with this?
>
> Gruß/regards
Hello Friedrich,

This page should provide information on how to make yours compliant with
the multilingual conventions for the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Multilingual_Wiki

Cheers,

Fabián

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/