Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Le 09/02/11 16:31, Jonathan Aquilina a écrit :
Alex there is an article regarding the 20 things about OOo which could
be improved if someone has a subscription to linuxformat.co.uk they
could download the pd of the article. it would be a great one to follow
and make improvements on their suggestions.

Ooh, well I'll have to try and dig out my subscription details then :-))
I seem to recall however, that the PDF files of their articles are
strictly not for redistribution.

Alex
If nothing else, it would be good to paraphrase the 20 things and list them here on this list.