>Subject: RE: [tdf-discuss] Re: Forums - A Different Question
>From: "Pieter E. Zanstra" <pie...@zanstra.eu>
>Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 11:35:39 +0200
>To: <discuss@documentfoundation.org>
>Om the basis of the discussions going on at this list, I do share your
>analysis as expressed in:
>http://daedaleus.isaachummel.com/2011/05/01/whither-openoffice/
>
>But I wonder/doubt if the view "the LibreOffice community is mired in
>excessive open source zeal and geek elitism" also applies to the developers
>who do the real work.

Reading the web site, disagree with its content, having become more of
a fan of mailing lists than forum web sites. The recommendation to
refer those who prefer web forums is sensible; although why no
reference to oooforums.org? The world is big enough for more than one
open source office software, as well as methods of users seeking
support.

Long live the mailing list(s)..!