On Jun 5, 2011, at 11:15 AM, Simon Phipps wrote:

> Your participation is welcome, Sam, but statements that have as their
> unspoken precondition that people with long-term choices abandon them are at
> best disingenuous statements that you have personally been censoring in the
> Apache forum.

I think we all agree that the game has changed. There are
now options open and available to LOo and OOo that, until
a week ago did not exist. Maybe some of those long-term
choices were based on facts or conditions that have changed
significantly enough to be re-investigated.

I have made some long-term choices regarding my retirement.
Tomorrow, should I win a $200M lottery, or suddenly discover
that I have cancer, I would certainly re-look at those choices
which I made... Is that "abandoning" them? Or re-evaluating
them?

Cheers!