On Jun 10, 2011, at 11:44 AM, Volker Merschmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2011/6/10 Thorsten Behrens <t...@documentfoundation.org>:
>> BRM wrote:
>>> Clearly marking the website, signatures, etc. for TDF would probably go a
>>> long
>>> ways in helping to end that conversation.
>>>
>> Since we're now down to debating cosmetics - could we please end the
>> discussion here & all get back to work? TDF will be legally
>> established in due course, quite a few people are working on that.
>>

> Some more fundamental (not just cosmetical) insights actually have
> been published by the FSF:
> http://www.fsf.org/news/openoffice-apache-libreoffice

I would recommend that TDF make their own determinations...
After all, it would be trivially easy for someone at the ASF
to make a counterpoint blogpost recommending AL... If people
are swayed by what FSF (or anyone else) says without giving
thoughtful and honest consideration for their *own* s/w,
then FOSS is in big, big trouble.