On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 20:08:15 -0400, drew wrote:
Hi,

I would like to introduce a second LibreOffice Conference Promo videos -
Be there!

I'll be there. I'm making two presentations tomorrow, one in French and one in English, both on accessible authoring and generating DAISY and Braille from LibreOffice & OpenOffice.org Writer: <http://2011.rmll.info/-Sante-accessibilite-et-handicap-?lang=fr>.

Best regards,

Christophe

The video is currently playing at:
http://youtube.com/libreofficevols channel

A master copy of the video, in multiple formats, is here, feel free to
download a copy:

http://lo-portal.us/temp/conference/LibreOffice-Conference-Be_there.ogg

http://lo-portal.us/temp/conference/LibreOffice-Conference-Be_there.mp4

(Both files are full 1080i resolution, so if you open directly in a
browser be sure to zoom out... ;-)

Best wishes,

//drew

--