Sorry for my late response. I was traveling to RMLL in Strasbourg yesterday.

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 08:17:02 +1000, Dave Barton wrote:
-------- Original Message  --------
From: Sigrid Carrera <sigrid.carr...@googlemail.com>
To: discuss@documentfoundation.org
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:55:17 +0200

Hi Christophe,

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 20:35:11 +0200 Christophe Strobbe
<christophe.stro...@esat.kuleuven.be> wrote:

Some of my mails never reach the list...

maybe you use the "wrong" email address? I think I've seen emails
from you for some lists, where I'm the moderator. I let your message
then through, but it can take some time...

Sigrid

Is there any header information added to indicate when posts have been
moderated?

I don't know if it has anything to do with moderation.
In each case, the mail that didn't get through was a response to an existing
thread (and was sent to <discuss@documentfoundation.org>).
I have just responded to another thread (LibreOffice video for RMLL) to
see what will happen now.

I will try to resend the "missing" mail later.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe