Hi,

Some time ago there was a thread labelled 'Proposal to join Apache OpenOffice'. In my responses to that thread I mentioned IAccessible2 (and IBM's involvement in OpenOffice.org). The last "episode" in this discussion dates from 5 July: <http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/msg07123.html>. I have tried to respond to that message several times (5, 8 and 15 July and today), but my message never reached the list. My last attempt was this morning; the message had the subject line: "IAccessible2, IBM, Oracle (was: (...) Proposal to join Apache OpenOffice)". Other messages that I send to 'discuss@documentfoundation.org' usually (!) reach the list, but I no longer believe that this one will arrive without human intervention. If anyone out there can help my message out of the quagmire, I would appreciate it. (That would be only the message I sent this morning; the older mails that didn't get through can be ignored because the last one replaces them.)

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe