Frankly, I'm sure the law just says copies must be kept and doesn't
care how they are kept. The point is that they *will* be kept on
secured digital media, which means MSO, which means they will need a
copy of MSO, which means they will not need a copy of LibO.

That was rather my point. We cannot compete with what has been done in
the past unless we deal with those legacy documents that will be kept
anyway.