On 4 August 2011 16:30, The Contrarian <the.contrar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we have to sign an Apache contributor agreement in order to attend? It
> seems to be necessary for everything else...

No, Apache contributor agreements are needed for contributing code and
stuff. As I said, this is more a social event to get people together. Apache
will be paying for food and the venue though so maybe there is a free lunch
if not free beer ;-).  As I said, the only reason Apache is in the title is
because they are underwriting the cost.

--
Ian