Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,

sadly, I didn't manage yet to read all messages, but I will and will reply to. But I think (correct me if I'm wrong) we have reached a stage where we should maybe have a quick poll on whether to go with our own forums or not. If yes, we then can later on decide which software to use, branding details etc. Right now, I'd just like to have clarified whether we go with own forums in general.

So, a quick +1/-1 in this thread would be nice to get an overview over people's opinion. ;-)

Florian

A quick +1 from me.