H Fernand,

Fernand Vanrie wrote (05-01-12 12:32)

Do not know if this is the good list ?

For discussion? Yes.

It can not be a big problem to make PDF a acepted graphic format for LO.
(PDF insert as a picture)

If that is true: it maybe can become an easy hack?

These day's PDF is a overall standard even to stock pictures. Most
Graphic apllications accept pictures in PDF format .

In LO we can only "show" a PDF as a OLE object .
- this OLE object have a wrong sised window

I guess after inserting you can resize is. But that of course is annoying.

- this is no longer posible in 3.5

Hmm :-(

Your suggestion makes perfect sense for me.
Do you know if there already is an issue for this?

Best,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org