Jonathan Aquilina wrote

> I am planning on offering something like that to my clients all they
> would be paying for is the virtual private server. Online is where
> everything is going. Pedro have you tried compiling LO from source
> Michael Meeks told me how to do it and its quite simple to get it
> compiling for the web at least from what i have been told, will soon
> find out if that is true.

Compiling from source is beyond my skills :)
But I'm available to do some testing of your virtual private server ;)

However I hope that LO server based is a suite installed on a local server
and running on the browser as Google docs does. This would allow to have a
centrally updated stable office suite instead of having to install in each
PC... If it is done in a similar manner to Google Docs and IBM Docs, the
documents can be shared and even edited simultaneously by several users
within an intranet.

Am I daydreaming? :)