Hello!

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:39:16 -0800 (PST)
Pedro <pedl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That is the Galaxy theme from version 3.3.x and 3.4.x (which
> curiously is the only theme included in LibreOfficePortable 3.3.x and
> 3.4.x)

  Oh, so it is called "Galaxy". Thanks for the tip. I thought (for some
unknown reason) you were talking about some other theme. :)

> What I can tell you is that the Galaxy theme is NOT one of the four
> Themes included and that you can't use a Theme from version 3.3.x or
> 3.4.x directly.
>
> Only someone in the Design section can answer if there is a tool to
> convert the icon Theme to version 3.5.x...

  But the screenshot I gave a link to is a screenshot of LibreOffice
3.5.0 RC2 (if I'm remember correctly). In any case, it certainly is the
3.5-branch. And this theme was there when I upgraded from 3.4.x to
3.5.0 for the first time. Doesn't it mean that this theme is:
a) working with LO 3.5;
b) is included as a default theme?

  Thank you.
    Vladimir