Its fixed.

Am 06.06.2012 22:44, schrieb Tom Hart:
Hello,
in the Component Description of "Database", "Drawing",
"Presentation" and "Spreadsheet", but _not_ "Writer" is an
"dangerous"/annoying typo, i.e.:
Spreadsheet:
  >  For problems concerning the spreadsheet application. If applicable,
  >  please use one of the following key words in the Summary for more
  >  detailed specification:EDITING, FILEOPEN, _FILESAFE_, FORMATTING,
  >  PRINTING, UI

It has to be FILESAVE (with an V) instead of FILESAFE (with F).

"Dangerous" because this can result in possible duplicates, as quite
some people (including me) already fell for it:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=82882&short_desc=FILESAFE&query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&product=LibreOffice

and of course extra work for QA to correct the bug subjects... :-/

Note that also the BSA (https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/) is
affected, but only the description. Subcomponent field and the transfer
to bugzilla is fine.

So please someone with sufficient rights fix this ASAP.

Thanks
Tom