Hello,

good news, everyone! I just received the credentials for our new
service, so we can accept direct credit card payments in the future.
In other words, anyone who wants to donate will be able to do so in
the future with his credit card, without using any service like
PayPal.

It might take some while until I've implemented this (it has a few
hundred pages of documentation...), but I am sure we'll all benefit
from that.

Florian

Bravo! At last I will be able to make a contribution.

Peter HB