Hi Everyone,

This is an invitation to our users to join the volunteers with the quality
assurance team and help continue to make LibO a better software suite for
everyone. No programming skills are needed (although if you have some it
can be useful).

What we do:

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/qa-testers/

Our current project is to get our large backlog of bugs triaged (organized,
confirmed, prioritized). Because our team isn't very large we have a
difficult time keeping up with new bug reports (along with doing the other
tasks needed to be done by QA) so we are looking to add a few (if not more)
people. We are currently trying a group together to do a triage event on
IRC where a group of us spend 1-2 hours triaging as many bugs as possible.

If you're at all interested please reply to this email and we'll go from
there.

Best Regards,
Joel