2013/2/9 webmaster-Kracked_P_P <webmas...@krackedpress.com>

> On 02/09/2013 02:34 PM, M Henri Day wrote:

<...>

>>>  Can't wait for this release to become available in more languages than
>> «English (USA)» !...
>>
>> Henri
>>

> What is meant by that?
> 4.0.0 has all the language packs, as far as I can see, as 3.6.5 does.
> So it is in other languages than English.

Sorry to disturb you, webmaster-kracked ; when I checked earlier, I
couldn't find anything but the English (US) version, but after posting Luis
Vásquez R was kind enough to point out in a private message that the new
version was available in some 120 languages and I've already downloaded and
installed the Swedish-language version....

Henri