(sorry if this comes in twice, my email server had problems earlier
today)Reply-To: "M. Fioretti" <mfiore...@nexaima.net>

Greetings,

the subject says it all. I have already searched online, and am
looking at the manual but apparently (maybe I used the wrong terms) it
is not easy to find CURRENT information on macro compatibility between
LO 4 and AOO 3.4.1: will all macros created in one tool also work in
the other?

If not, why and when? What are the reasons/cases when a macro is not
portable?

are there any guidelines/best practices to write portable macros?

Thanks in advance for any pointer!

Marco
http://mfioretti.com