My mistake, thought this was on user list, discuss list seems more
appropriate but expanding it to UX list also seems good. Even getting some
developer input just to understand what a huge undertaking this is would be
useful.

Again, personally I like the look ;) Just unsure of "the point" of
discussing it if it's never going to happen -- and I could very well be
wrong about that as well, just think the wrong people are being asked if
that's the case.

Best,
Joel

--