At my workplace the salaries are usually calculated in a simple Calc sheet
that has 3 columns; the employee ID, his name and the salary amount. The
number of paid employees ranges, month to month, between 40 to 100.
We now need to add a bank account number to this list. The account numbers
are in a separate spreadsheet that has 2 columns employee ID and his
account number. This second spreadsheet has over 1500 entries in it. Is
there a way to automate filling the account column in the first sheet from
the second by using the employee IDs. Thank you.

Regards,
--
Bashar Maree