This question has been touched upon for previous versions of LO but I'd like
to double check for ver. 4.2.0.4 I'm using. I'm planning to do a book
layout, using styles, collaboratively with a distant colleague. The problem
is she knows little about styles, works in MS Word 2013, and usually saves
files in.docx format. (I'm urging .doc on her.) I myself am unfamiliar with
MS Word styles and don't know how compatible they are with LO styles. So,
will there be a problem of styles colliding, and what's the best way we can
avoid that? Thanks, edo1