-------- Message d'origine --------
De : Rob Pearson <r...@pearson.net.nz>
Envoyé : 25 mai 2015 13:26:03 GMT+02:00
À : webs...@global.libreoffice.org
Objet : [libreoffice-website] Deployment_and_Migration guide questions

Hi,  I have been bold and made significant changes to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Deployment_and_Migration  Can anyone
help answer my questions on the discussion tab, as it would save me a
lot of time testing.  These are questions are copied below:

I apologise if I have mailed the wrong list!

Regards Rob

        SELECT_WORD or REGISTER_DOC ?

which is current method, SELECT or REGISTER ?
Is it OK to just delete the old method, or is there a better way to keep
the history keeping this document smaller?
For SELECT is the default=0 ?
For REGISTER is this for both doc/xls/ppt and docx/xlsx/pptx ?

  SELECT_WORD - use LibreOffice as the default application for Microsoft Word
file formats
  SELECT_EXCEL - use LibreOffice as the default application for Microsoft Excel
file formats
  SELECT_POWERPOINT - use LibreOffice as the default application for Microsoft
PowerPoint file formats

or

  REGISTER_DOC (default=0) - use LibreOffice as the default application for
Microsoft Word file format .doc
  REGISTER_XLS (default=0) - use LibreOffice as the default application for
Microsoft Excel file format .doc
  REGISTER_PPT (default=0) - use LibreOffice as the default application for
Microsoft Powerpoint file format .doc

        Is single MSI history needed ?

Do we need to keep the history at the top about LibreOffice being a
single MSI since 3.5?

        Dictionaries reference to out of date article

Removing dictionaries using language codes references to an out-of-date
article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms533052%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
should the link be
http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry/language-subtag-registry
 ?

        Are TRANSFORMS and Locale IDs superceded by UI_LANGS ?

Are UI language selection using TRANSFORMS (e.g. TRANSFORMS=:1084) and
also numeric Locale IDs (e.g. IS5146) now irrelevant and superseded by
UI_LANGS from 3.5.5 onwards, perhaps they are for different things?

        To-Do - Test and document for Windows 8.1

        To-Do - Test and document for Windows 2012

Note that Windows 2012 is like Windows 8.1

        To-Do - Test and document for Windows 2012 in RDS

Note that Windows 2012 is like Windows 8.1

        To-Do - Test and document for Windows 2008r2

Note that Windows 2008r2 is like Windows 7

        To-Do - Test and document for Windows 2008r2 RDS

Note that Windows 2008r2 is like Windows 7

        To-Do - as above, preparing for LibreOffive 5.00