Dear all,

There was also court case between Microsoft and UK government -
http://www.itproportal.com/2015/03/30/microsoft-will-adopt-open-document-standards-following-government-battle/

But it seems that Microsoft does not respect the results of that court case
- still the incompatibilities exist - how to solve this? Does anybody in
this list know more about that court case and possibly people who are
behind that? I would like to investigate that case a bit more. I tried to
contact with British parliament member but they did not respond even I used
all honour titles respectfully.

Thank you,
Edmund Laugasson