On 08/21/2017 08:21 PM, Alejandro HC wrote:
Sounds good, it would be useful to see those color palettes as extensions.
I remember reading here
<https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2016/12/30/new-color-palettes-in-libreoffice/>
that you can distribute color palettes as extensions, but I have not seen
it used (only a couple that distribute palettes as a ZIP file that needs to
be installed manually).

Hugo
<snip>

I have printed this link.

I did not even start to think about the auto install extension application.

I may look into it after I have a nice number of color palettes to choose from. Right now most of my time is just looking through the PDF sheets for the various colors I want in a specific list.