Hello,

and if you look for the source code of their portable LibreOffice
version (6.2.1), you are directed to
https://sourceforge.net/projects/winpenpack/files/X-LibreOffice/program_sources/.
And the latest source code published there is: 5.3.3. And nothing about
LibreOffice 5.4, 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2.

And if you download the release file in an obscure zip-file-format, you
are not able with the usual tools to extract it and look into it.
Maybe there is an issue with the license regulations.

Regards,
Andreas