hi

I've started a project with a couple of friends to start implementing
daisy support in a cross platform library. It's going to be in python
since that's the language my friends know but it can eventually be
ported to another language if needed. If anyone is interested, you can
clone the project at http://github.com/coffeeking/libdaisy.  We have a
sample book in daisy 3.0 format. It's free as in freedom, richard
stallmen's biography since that's under the gfdl and unlikely to result
in a copyright battle. I'd eventually like this to either be part of the
document liberation project or if that's not possible at least mentioned
there, since it's directly related to getting files out of a legacy
format and into something open. I've also gotten some interest from the
developer of the cozy audiobook player at http://www.github.co

m/geigi/cozy.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

--
Open source is much more than just a license. It is freedom personified. It is
a community of people exercising their god given rights to use, study, modify